1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House Decay Rate?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Azureal, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Is it still 90 days grace once an account is closed before a house will fall down? I gotta close one, if not both of my UO accounts in the next week or so. Warhammer has me by the throat, and wont let go. PvP/RvR that is more fun than Ive ever had. And from what I can see, about 100% less ****ers than you find skiting here on Oceania about their epeens.

Anyhoo, anyone know?
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Yup, still 90 days =)

How do I get an epeen all of my own? =P
  3. MissMelon

MissMelon Guest

its actualy 89 lol.. sorry to be a pain :p but yeh had to save someones house for them the other night and the GM said 89 days.
  4. Sexy jo

Sexy jo Guest

I don't think they can ever make up their minds on what it should be...
  5. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I have also hears that if you totally quit it is 30 days ..
  6. Dean478

Dean478 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 20, 2007
    Sorry but you lost me at the part where you said Warhammer had 90% less ****ers than UO. So far (at least in tier 1) that game has attracted all the clueless and arrogant players from the mainstream audience (READ: World of Warcraft).