1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Decay

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CrazyLemons, Sep 26, 2011.

1. CrazyLemons

CrazyLemons Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Any sign of good news coming, or has anyone noticed a change?
    Almost 2 weeks later now.

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not quite understanding...... it may be just me....

Good news that idocs will be happening?

Good news that they havent done it yet?

Good news there will be a larger amount of idocs then usual because of the account migration?

3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

According to the last patch they said it has gone active. Now whether this is true or not.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I for one would hope that the house decay is still inactive if there is even 1 case still on the CS books for help on the account migration. Not to stop your fun in reviling in players who have abandoned their homes but in the fact that there are STILL accounts still trying despratly to get them active and linked.

I like a good house fall too so dont get me wrong. I just want all who were active before the fiasco we call account migration to be settled before any justly deserved homes fall.

Dont get bent out of wack, I'd fight for your rights too if this shoe was on your foot.

5. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I hope never. My eyes have been opened that this game has tremendous history. I'd hate for this history to completely fall (pardon the pun).

6. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Personally I'ld like a chance to place a house on Atlanic without it costing me an arm and a leg. Considering there are alot of houses that should have decayed years ago.. thats alot of real estate that players are gunning for!

7. NO news is good news ... dum duh doh ...

Welcome to UO
    soon ... :lol:

8. CrazyLemons

CrazyLemons Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Where are you reading this? I've just rerereread the publish 72 notes and I do not see anything about house decay. Tje last patch notes available are from sept 8, and it definitely wasn't up then. Last I saw posted on the herald was what i put in OP. :( if you have other info please post it.

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend

if it was not for bugged housing atlantic would be half empty!!! saying that its does not take long to find a villa size or logcabin size plot..its a myth there is no land on atlantic

10. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Veteran Rewards Are Back | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online is then only thing I have seen (or remember seeing) about it.