1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] House Deed and Guildstone

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by n00braham, Apr 11, 2009.

1. n00braham

n00braham Guest

Hello, I recently came back and found i had a couple old items thats you cant get any more. I searched around and found that people were saying my "deed to a small brick house" was worth around 3-5 mil, but the "deed to a guildstone" I have is a bug/exploit. I know for a fact that is not the case, it was locked up in the bank of a character that was made in '98, and its how guilds were formed before they were replaced by "guild deeds." Anywho, in short, I was looking for a price check on the following:

A deed to a small brick house
    A deed to a guildstone (no guild)
    A guild deed
  2. n00braham

n00braham Guest

its on Lake Superior btw
  3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

A deed to a small brick house 3-5 Mill
    A deed to a guildstone (no guild) About a Mill unfortunately if there is no Guild Name associated you will not be able to place the stone
    A guild deed About 500k
  4. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

OH and do not leave the Deed to a Small Brick House in your Bank Box or in your Backpack
  5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008