1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House design problem

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Storming, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Storming

Storming Guest

I've just returned to the game after an absence of almost 3 years, but i'm having trouble designing my new home. Whenever I try to place certain housing tiles, I get a message saying 'You must upgrade to the latest Expansion Pack in order to place these tiles. The UO Online Game Store can be found at http://uogamecodes.com/'

I've checked my account details, and it says that I have Mondain's Legacy registered, I thought that this is the latest Expansion Pack, or is there something that i've missed somewhere. Going onto the UO Gamecodes site doesn't tell me a lot, a few offers for things like extra character slots, extra housing storage and various tokens. Can anybody explain what I need to activate on my account to get full functionality please?

Many thanks

2. feath

feath Guest

i've got the same problem. i have ML and can't use half the tiles.
    i finally came to the conclusion, i don't need the 'latest' expansion pack, i need the one those tiles belong to.
    and since i'm not going to buy ALL the expansion packs, i deal with just having certain tiles.
  3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    The shadow and crystal tiles are only available with the 9th anniversary codes. Not sure what they are going to do about that, since they don't sell the codes to my knowledge right now. I think there was another thread about it somewhere...
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
  5. feath

feath Guest

6. Storming

Storming Guest

Thanks for the replies, I'll just stick to a more traditional style for my house for now.