1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Designs Submitted for EA Japan's 4th House Customization Contest - Vote!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tina Small, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Re: Winning House Designs from EA Japan's 4th House Customization Contest

Just wow!

That first home is so full of detail it will take me days just to see it all.
    I can't figure out what the bluish book is, or how it is made, that is on the table by the globe lantern.

Some wonderful deco ideas in those pics. Thank you Tina, and thanks to Athos for sharing.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

love the little goblins running around the yard in number 39!!:thumbup:

4. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I re-read Athos' post this morning and realized that these are the entries that were submitted and accepted. The voting ends at the end of November.

There's a link in one of Athos' posts that takes you to a form to submit your vote (i.e., message of recommendation). (Form: http://japan.ea.com/webform/webform/uo/housedesign/msg.) I think you can vote for multiple houses but have to submit a separate form for each one. (The form brings up a picture of each of the 52 houses with a button next to each one. Click the button of the house you're voting for.) Your "message of recommendation" might end up being viewable to the public, but you have the option to say whether or not you want to make your voting character's name and shard viewable to the public. The character that you list on your vote form must exist on one of these shards: Asuka, Hokuto, Izumo, Mizuho, Sakura, Wakoku, Yamato, or Mugen.

In order, here is a rough Google translation of the form text when you get to the boxes at the bottom after the list of houses:

"Work to support the message (required)." This is a free-form box that I believe you need to fill in with a message about WHY you like the house you voted for on that particular form.

"Your character name (required)." Make sure it's a character on one of the above-listed shards.

"Schard name (required)." You pick a shard from the above list of eight shards.

"What you send may be published. If so, do you want to publish the name of your schard and character name? (required)" The options, in order, are: Yes, publish either one. Yes, you can publish both my schard and character name. No, don't publicize my schard and character name.

See this post for further info on the voting process: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1505216&postcount=3.

5. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Every time I try to look I get shot to the uoherald world site. =[ So I can't view these houses.

6. Saphireena

Saphireena Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Those Japanese players really know their stuff. Those are amazing! I love how natural looking all the flora is in the first one. *sighs* so pretty!

7. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

#39 is insane :) I tried to vote for it but probably messed it up - lol.

8. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H