1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Dropped and lost stones :(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Noobish Noob, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

Ok..so I must have timed something wrong and missed my date for my house going IDOC. It was a tiny one SW of Luna belonging to Tooki. It was my second try house. I don't mind so much that I lost my stuff but the stones man...the stones. If anybody happened to pick them up and save them I would be very grateful. Please let me know.

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

damn dude, i had them and droped it back,

3. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I found a tailoring soulstone at the bank the other day, was that maybe one of them?

4. Seikatein

Seikatein Guest

If your wrong on your direction I may have them I got some out of an idoc in the nw corner of Luna inside the walls........

5. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

Wish I were wrong..... out west gate and then south..nestled between 2 big houses. Ah well...Kind of like the old saying about trees falling in the forest with nobody there. I am sure someone was there to scoop my junk up. :( Guess the old days of holding stones might be passed.