1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Improperly Placed

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by tiara1971, Jul 20, 2010.

1. tiara1971

tiara1971 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Someone placed a house next to my castle now my castle says improperly placed does this mean im going to loose it or just a bug....:sad4:

2. What does the tightness of your castle have to do with anything?

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You won't lose the castle..no worries...unless you try to drop it and replace it...but of course you would never do that!

Perhaps when they placed their stairs edged closer to your castle than otherwise intended. That is one of the things that will nudge a neighbors house into improper placement. Can't remember off hand how many stairs it takes to do that...but it happens.

I have a Yew house that has been improperly placed now since the last invasion of the Crimson Dragons. When they changed the guard zones it caused quite a few houses to go improperly placed. Still standing.

4. tiara1971

tiara1971 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks very much Lady Rachel i was a little scared of loosing it, funny thing bout stairs being to close house is like 20 tiles away oh well at least it will keep standing :)

5. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Stairs aren't the problem they put blocks in there steps that's what does it =) if they lose the blocks your house will stop being improper but like Rach said no worries unless your dropping to replace which with a castle would just be downright silly

6. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Same thing happened with my keep on great lakes, but it was do to a publish/patch not someone placing behind it. publish/patch at times can sift the lands causing housing to go improperly placed. It's rare that this happens tho. Possible fix that worked for me I transfer my keep waited a few weeks transfer it back next few publishes it was back to being properly placed.