1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

house is improperly placed..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NorCal Uo Dealer, Aug 20, 2010.

1. does this mean if i try to resize it that i would be able to and will lose the location since its in luna? or can i still do it..

2. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you could wait untill I get home from work I'd "help" ya out with placeing a plot:p

3. lol ya maybe back in the day picus :) nowadays not really interested in help from loao.. even old friends from in there i wouldnt trust with something like this.. Summer or dusty ya but the rest of ya are corrupted..

4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

If your menu is saying that the house is improperly placed then I doubt you would be able to resize it. Maybe try paging a GM or emailing Mesanna?

5. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

lol, its just a game Raz...all the teasing is just in fun. This isn't a replay of high school :thumbup1:

6. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

If it says imptoperly placed in the gump then don't move it.

7. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

my house in luna is also improperly placed, its on the southeast corner of luna and i placed it there 2 years ago

8. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah

So why did you bother asking in a public forum?

9. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This. I just wouldn't risk it.

10. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

If the move doesn't work, you may be forced to down size. Ask the 2 help methods already listed - Let us know what happens

11. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

DO NOT TOUCH IT!

you CANNOT trade it in its current condition

you CANNOT resize

all you can do is LEAVE it alone, it is completely safe

or demolish and replace it, but make sure you do it at silly o'clock, in a few weeks time as players here know you, and make sure you have a hidden tracking player to do it with

all it means is someone around you has resized their house and messed with your footprint(accident), or the terrain has somehow adjusted (game mechanics) and caused your plot to become improper, no biggy

also, don't demolish if you have stuff in it, as you will prob know it will fall, and then go to housesign when you replace and its up for grabs

and of course if you resize you run the risk of some git placing from under you

not going to offer help (no idea of shard) there are only a select few i trust in game enough, lol and you ain't one of them, and vice versa, good luck:)

12. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

You're wrong in this regard. I've successfully traded and received houses that were "improperly placed" (traded away one outside Minax base and received one on Magincia beach). Like I said above, your best bet may be to email Mesanna. I wouldn't attempt to demolish or resize yet.

13. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

A home that is improperly placed means its ether got a foot in one direction it shouldnt by the rules now in place. NorCal this is Tenya Oris/Silver Foxx on napa. If you want me to look at it I can give you the low down.

14. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You will not be able to replace a house that is improperly placed right now.
    That's not to say something else might fit in the location, just that as it stands now the house cannot be replaced if it is taken down.

15. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Didn't towers go improperly placed when someone put a house under one of the wings?

Q

16. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

and if you "resize" it, no else may place there but you for a certain time,but i would leave it as is

17. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Same thing happened with my keep. It was do to a publish/patch at times publish/patches can sift the lands causing housing to go improperly placed. It's rare that this happens tho. Possible fix that worked for me I transfer my keep waited a few weeks transfer it back next few publishes it was back to being properly placed.
    or
    Changing the house foundation might sift the house, and the next publish/patch it might go back to properly placed.

18. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

I helped the OP. His purchase was a house of first day placement in Luna and is nestled up against the inner wall. Thats what is making his home improperly placed. I explained him his options and he is happy with the information.

On Napa I have a Tower in Fel on occelo its improperly placed as I have a basement!

19. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

There's an underground room (10x10 or 12'ish) in Yew - it's now in the no recall area :(.
    no reason why they couldn't give us All a basement