1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House of Raja recruiting (RP)

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Kiljaedon, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Greetings dwellers of Baja. I am leader of the House of Raja which is dedicated to advancement of Science and Medicine with as little involvement of magic as possible. We have two mansions 18x18 with a huge library were i am gathering all lost works for the server of Baja and an isle set up with laboratories, testing grounds, workshops, and even a dock and pen stables.

If you are a doctor, scientist, or a tradesman we would welcome you into our fold. Chief Engineer is my father Fomortiis, myself, and a few others. Contact me at 7163175 my icq. Or you can email me at [email protected] or private message me. We are also allies with Council of Mages faction if you are into faction pvp.
  2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
    But only in magic does one get all the pretty sparkles!

So pretty...
  3. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 3, 2008
    How are you gathering "lost" works if they are "lost"? :mf_prop:
    And if they have found their way would they still be "lost"?

*is having a silly moment*
  4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
    Pardon for going off-topic, but I'll have to see what you have. I have my own collection of old player-written books, and might have something to contribute to this library of yours.

Best of luck to the House of Raja.
  5. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Ummm ... Ceno, when are you NOT having a silly moment:confused:
    ;) (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
  6. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

The two mansions at this time are still 18x18 plots. The isle and Laboratory is built and ready. I have old works from the years I played the game stuck on my account alts bank boxes. Once the library is finished I will put them all on display. I am also trying to make copies of old works as well.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!