1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House outside Shame

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Eko_Laki_Hool, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Does anyone know who is selling the house outside of shame? There is an email on the sign ([email protected]), but when I send emails there, they are only returned.

I would appreciate if someone could put me in touch with the seller.

Eko aka Laki aka Hool
  2. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    This has been that way for a while...1year+... Has anyone seen activities there?
  3. house is owned by: Daisy Doom

Anyone heard of this player? ...or know how to contact?
  4. Nico

Nico Guest

Try the Atlantic boards...
  5. Spell Name

Spell Name Guest

I know Daisy Doom. I even remember that house. Probably, I'm still on the friend list - I don't know for sure. Anyway, I thought she left UO two or three years ago so I'm surprised the house is still there.
  6. Rafkor

Rafkor Guest

That house has been there forever , i remember even a year before AOS came out i emailed the user also with no answer so id forget about it if i was you.