1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House owed by Shiva Deruel outside Luna

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Salivern_Diago, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I know this ia long shot but I dont suppose anyone managed to loot it and feel like giving some of the stuff back? The soulstones if nothing else?? It fell within the last couple of days (My computer blew up and I had to wait for spares to get back into the game fully).

The sorta stuff that was in it was a load of golden boxes, heritage tokens, gold checks, arties, dyes etc etc.. alot of halloween deco. Lost pretty much everything becuase of this :/

Long shot I know :/

#1 Salivern_Diago, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

another 90 day game gambler?

sorry to hear, but what does a broken computer have to do with monthly subs?

#2 jack flash uk, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  3. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wasnt monthly subs, The account is all paid up and is till the end of next month. I check my houses every few days and with the computer not working I didnt do so this week. Seems as if my notes on which account had a house was wrong and a plot got dropped on the account when it shouldnt have :/

4. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thats a shame:(