1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Owner on Origin

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Blood Ghoul, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Blood Ghoul

Hey all,

I just recently decided to go around and check on IDOC's and noticed something interesting. Its seems like a good portion of castles as well as Luna houses are owned by someone named Tyrant. Most all of the homes appear empty and I am wondering if they are back from the RTB days a few years back.

I am not flamming at all. I actually think its kind of interesting how one player (or I guess it could be a group but that seems unlikely) could own so many castles and Luna homes.

If anyone has any background I'd like to hear the story/history.

BG

2. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Tyrant owns several castles and several homes in luna an a number of other houses though out the shard. I beleive the owner has not actually played UO in quite awhile except to sell a castle every now and then. there is another group, kraggen-korr, that also owns many houses though out Origin.

Viquire likes this.
  3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

he owns 20+ homes here on Origin....since back before I can remember :) I once marked runes for all of his locations...noticed a few of them had changed owners but were still standing unoccupied. Tyrant has been a ghostly presence here on Origin for quite some time.

Kraggen-korr is actually very welcome here....they disappeared once...that was a sad day indeed, but returned and I hope they stay :)

4. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Tyrant constantly picks up houses as well from what I've seen. He has a few in Tokuno as well as a bunch in Luna and outside Luna.

5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

on a housing note, I was walking around Origin last night and found 5 castle spots available.

6. Blood Ghoul

Another interesting character I have seen on Origin is named "Plague." I always see him walking around Luna inside the walls.

BG

7. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Plague is a robot of a sort. I beleive it goes around luna gathering information on the vendors in Luna for one of the search sites.