1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House placement after idoc collapses

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Jandruz, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    I have a question concerning house placement after an idoc collapses. This information may already be in the idoc faq thread, but can't seem to access that thread, everytime I do my browser crashes, and I even received a warning from my antivirus software that the page contains malware...

Anyway...on to my question: If a house collapses, do I have to move all of the stuff out of the way before I can place, or can I place, causing all the stuff to move to the outside of the house's footprint?

2. Mairut

Mairut Guest

When you place a house at an idoc, any items and people that are under the footprint get sent under the house sign when you confirm your selection (if you get a confirmation gump; sometimes people don't).
  3. Uffda

Uffda Guest

Wouldn't be great if when a House falls, all sorts of nasty spawn start poping up, just like when you dig up a treasure chest. All the looters would be running for their lives and if you got killed, what are the chances someone is going to rez you? Maybe if your there with a friend,,,,, other wise your just one less looter. And forget about packys..they like to try and fight monsters and they never win. This would make IDOC's an event! It would be just nuts!!
  4. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    spawned couldrons, chests or static items from axed boxes from previous owners will have to be removed by gm in order to place over.
  5. I remember reading about someone releasing Harbingers at large idocs. That would both suck and rule all at the same time...