1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House placement chances?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by JacksRage, Oct 2, 2010.

1. JacksRage

JacksRage Guest

I recently came back after a long long break and my house is of course gone. I was wondering now that there seems to be less of a population in game if there is a chance I can find a house space open on Atlantic? Or would I most likely have to save up? What does a small plot in a decent area go for nowa days? Seems like the game economy is inflated to epic levels. Most all my items were in my house I think I have maybe about 5 mil in my banks. All my money was tied into rares which I lost in the house. :(

I will prob wonder around the game tonight and see what I can find. If nothing else it will be fun to see the old game world again.

My ideal house would be in the old lands tram or fel.

Here is a small shot of my last houses enclosed garden.

2. JacksRage

JacksRage Guest

Holy crap I found one already small 9x10 but still. I was cleaning some runebooks and checking where they lead as its been so long and I went to a vendor house I used to go to and it wasn't there anymore.
  3. Morgana Grim

Morgana Grim Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2005
    That's how I find house spots too!! I just recently returned to Atlantic and was able to find a 14 x 9 in fel in one of my favorite spots.