1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House placement changes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

House Placement Changes
    This publish implements several changes to prevent house placement exploits.
    House resizing moved to Pub 53
    House resizing:
    Saying “I wish to resize my house” demolishes your house, when said beneath your house sign
    You'll receive a final warning confirmation window before it goes through
    Places a one hour account-bound placement zone where your house used to be
    Any character on the account is guaranteed replacement on the same plot for an hour
    Circumvents the normal 7 week delay between demolishes/rebuilds
    The new house can be smaller or larger than the original area, as long as the surrounding area can accommodate the change
    This action is equivalent to demolishing your house:
    Cannot resize if vendors/vendor belongings are present
    Drops any objects in the house to the ground. You *must* clear your house before doing this to avoid item loss
    If you have grandfathered houses, just like demolishing, this *will* condemn them

[/ QUOTE ] I do have one request to add to this list. If I see a plot that just might hold an 18x18 and I try to place,and I get the message "An obstical is blocking the placement". Would it be possible to show me exactly what is preventing me from placing?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That would be very nice. Maybe the object in question changes to bright yellow or something.

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Great idea there. The place I found,I've been told by the neighbors there,has held a 18x18 plot before. The only "obstruction" is a couple of mushrooms. No uneven ground or large rock are in the way at all. So how 'bout it Devs? Can you add code for this?