1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] House Placement Deeds?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by 000111, Jan 28, 2012.

1. 000111

000111 Guest

i have:
    2x wooden house
    2x stone and plaster
    2x two story log cabin
    2x marble workshop
    field and stone
    small brick
    two story villa
    thatched-roof cottage
    sandstone house with patio
    small tower
    marble house with patio

All on great lakes Thanks in advance!
    also have a named vendor deed?
  2. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Vendor deeds are like 1-2mil.

Are you absolutely positive none of those deeds have the "Mini" word in their title?
  3. 000111

000111 Guest

The castle deed says " A Castle Deed " id post a picture but i have to have 3 posts. :)
  4. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    this makes me want to move my museum to Gl, at least there i could have a chance to own one of these deeds for it lol. that is a very nice collection of them.
  5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005

Would say nice collection there, but dang if I wouldn't feel like Captain Obvious if I said it. Grats!
  6. 000111

000111 Guest

7. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 4, 2009
    A note of caution on old housing and tent deeds: If you take them off of the shard that they are on they will poof into the spyglass housing tool. Do not try and transfer them off of the shard. At least that is the way it used to be. A few of us found that out the hard way.
  8. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

I have a full set of these including the altra rare large smithy deed on catskills Ide love to sell them as a set.

The last few deeds I seen sell here on the rares forum went around 30 to 40 mill per.