1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Placement Tool - Where's the Gump?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Satana, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Satana

Satana Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm on test center trying to place a house.. double click the house tool and no screen, no options.. nothing! What the hell am I doing wrong? I haven't logged in for about a month and just patched.. new bug? Or something change that I don't know about..

2. Look around your screen and see if you can see any part of it, sometimes its a lil off screen, failing that buy a new tool and log out then back in again! Failing that Im outta ideas lmao :)

3. Satana

Satana Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

thanks :) but none of your ideas worked lol I even tried placing on a non faction character (i dunno praying it was that lmao) but still no screen.

I think I figured it out though. Both the chars on test own houses, so you have to be homeless or drop your current house prior to attempting to place a new one.. oh no!