1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House placement/trading...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PrimalFear, Jul 28, 2008.

1. PrimalFear

PrimalFear Guest

House trading and placement features are currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes.

Anyone else on Atl get this message when trying to use your house placement tool?
  2. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

I've been playing with the placement tool for hours now. This just started, and of course, I'm ready to plop something new down now. I'm on Chessy.
  3. Im getting the same message on Catskills when using the house placement tool so I say the server is probably down.
  4. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

When their server is down there should be a warning BEFORE you pull a house. That way you can delay if there is a possible problem in the system.