1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

house placement

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ingsmsico, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ingsmsico

ingsmsico Visitor

it seems to me that house placement is all screwy, I have my game window push in the upper left corner of the 2D desktop, so it's not that

jw if anyone else knows what I'm talking about? seems like I can't place a house anywhere.

2. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

No issues ive noticed as of late, house placing can be a very tedious in certain areas... try placing the plot shadow one to two tiles to the east of area your trying to place, this means sometimes hovering over things you wouldn't normally be able to place on.. sometimes that will do the trick.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

lately I've noticed it's about 1 tile off to the East I think... seems the um... calibration is not up to par anymore if you ask me.

4. ingsmsico

ingsmsico Visitor

I figured it out, there is some bugged "stew" stuck on the ground blocking placement. waiting for a GM now

also, for me it is not 1 tile off, seems to be working fine. make sure game window is pushed up into the upper left corner of the full 2D window