1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House placing changes

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Erowen, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Erowen

Erowen Guest

I just wanted to ask around and see if the house placing changes have gone into effect yet..? As i have seen certain ppl be able to place drop and replace plots in a matter of a day... I personally thought that that had been fixed. But maybe im wrong. Im not up on reading the patches and what not. I know i cant place drop and replot i have to wait 7 days, so not sure if im bugged or what :)

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if they're using the command "I wish to resize my house" (or sumpin like that) then the current plot is only available for that owner to place for an hour....... nobody else can drop a house on that piece of property during that time, and they can make the new house either bigger (housing restrictions apply) or smaller or the same size (as in dropping a classic house for a customizable one)

3. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is a way naughty people can stop a house resize though so still be careful when resizing it. if they use this tactic and wait you out and hour they can take youre spot (like if you did this in Luna and thought no one can steal youre plot)

It is a bug and hasnt been fixed and no I cant tell you here pm me if you want to know more.

4. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

D-d-d-dat der fox is a resevoir of knowledge!

5. Erowen

Erowen Guest

Well thank you but i am truely not looking for a exploit or a way to cheat, was just wondering if i was doing something wrong. :)

6. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

O-o-oh, okay. Dats different, soes I can't helps ya.