1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House placing issue/question :(

Discussion in 'UHall' started by S_S, Aug 5, 2014.

1. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

I have a friend who placed a house, went back later and stood under the house sign to resize. House drops but wouldn't let him replace it. He had to call his son's acct in to place there instead. Why did it not save that area for him and allow him to try and resize?

Now he wants to open a new acct and be able to take possession of another house, how can he do this without it being a free trial acct (he's willing to make a first month's payment)?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Resizing is basically demolishing and replacing a house. If you place a house and resize it soon after - sometimes it acts like you recently traded a house and you have to wait a certain amount of time (7 days?) before you can place again.

F0r the new account - ask him if he has any old boxed sets that he used to upgrade an account with. Each boxed set (7th anniv, 8th anniv, AOS, Blackthorn, SE) all came with 2 codes... one for an upgrade and one for a new account. These are not trial accounts and all come with 30 to 45 days of prepaid game time. If he has any of those, then it won't cost him anything to start one.

THP likes this.
  3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

He says he doesn't have any of the boxes left, any other ideas for opening a new acct for accepting a house? :)

4. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

A great guy offered us a code, now... where does my friend have to use the code at?

5. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

happened to me once... i logged out and back in.. worked... you have an your sometime it lags a bit and won't let ya place right away. but the time it happened to me fixed itself in a few mins

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

https://accounts.eamythic.com/ Bottom left section of the page.

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

u can grab box sets unused/unopened on ebay for few bucks...cheapest way to get a second house for 120 days for near peanuts

8. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

i did this once when i still had my old house standing, i resized and it gave me the "you cannot place a house, ..." message until i dropped the condemned one.