1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

house quest bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lorddog, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got a message box with only a cancel (or maybe it was ok) button. no accept button on it. I didnt pay attention to the words too much and hit that only button on the right side of the message box. I didnt get the quest and no bottle in my backpack. now he tells me only 1/day that I can do it.

I should have taken a screen shot of the message box.

anyone else get this?

another gargoyle came along and got the quest just fine.

Lorddog

2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

I got the same exact thing on my human! Dialog box came up but I clicked ok, but i didn't bother to read (bad habbit). I didn't get the bottle. But I clicked the chest and got my reward. Weird... I guess that char lost out on the house lottery for the day :(

3. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

could it be the house has been won?

4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

Same thing for me, 2 characters got that, one elf and my only gargoyle, dangit. but i did characters after that and they got the proper quest and the ink. It gave the ending to the quest on those 2 characters as if I had already used the ink so I clicked the chest and got a bag on each of them. And no, the house wasn't won, I went to the gargoyle housing spot and ran with another player and he/she did the ink thing and i heard the completion ding and the sputter. And I did several human/elf characters after the one dud and they worked fine.

5. miss uo

miss uo Guest

The same thing just happen to me also on GL. I was able to complete the quest with 3 other chars on that account.

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Dog, that happened to me yesterday as well.

My thought was that after using the ink the day before I forgot to go back to Geoffrey to finish the quest and get a reward.

So when I came back there yesterday I guess I simply finished the quest from the day before and I guess the game felt that that was my quest for the day.

I did it again today and it worked as intended...

7. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

damit - i went and clicked the chest and got a bag reward but still cant do it today.

I GUESS YOU MUST GET YOUR REWARD THE SAME DAY SO YOU CAN DO IT THE NEXT DAY!!!

Lorddog