1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House resizing, is it OK now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by startle, Feb 1, 2012.

1. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Any word on whether or not the problems with using the tool to resize is functioning properly yet?

:rant2:

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I was able to place a new plot and then resize with no problems last weekend.

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Didn't know there was an issue with house resizing to begin with honestly. If you're referring to the great collapse event and tools not working that has long since past.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There was a issue with re-size I lost 2 houses because of it! It worked for me the other day ! But that was down sizing to reset a house decay!

5. startle

Thx Storm.... I know they said that they were working on placing/resizing and to watch for updates... But after what took place at the big IDOC a bit over a week ago, I want to be sure it will work properly before I chance losing what should be a castle (and I've never had one before in 14yrs, and wtf, ya know)...

Just sayin.....

:eyes:

6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Startle might i just suguest you make sure the footprint of the castle before you do so...

Resizing is good.. it worked for me last night.. but that tool bit.... if you try too much the tool goes into rest mode where you cant try for a while.. Had that happen. The timer is way too long and can put your plot if the castle wont fall in quite right in jeopardy.

If you look at other shards and see where the castle goes, map out the foot print and if there is
    an opening on test try it a few times to get it right...

Good luck on the castle~!~

7. startle

Thanks Storm... I just went thru the "Resize" option and everything went perfectly. I had taken a screenshot of the front steps from when the plot had a castle on it and used that to "Resize" to the castle that I now have.

According to the information on the house sign, it is "Properly" placed... I'm very happy with my first castle in 14yrs of playing...

[​IMG]

:thumbup:

8. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats! One day I too hope to get a castle.

9. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sweet! Congrats.

10. startle

Thx guys.... Now I'm going thru all chars on all 4 accounts to find enough interesting items to start decorating...

:pint: