1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Resizing Question

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by MissEcho, Apr 28, 2012.

1. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Quick question can you resize a custom house, if so, how? Or is it just an option available for classic houses?

Much appreciated.

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Stand under the sign and say "I wish to resize my house". I'm pretty sure thats the command.

3. OvenBird

OvenBird Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Careful! Make sure the plot legally placed first! Or you wont be able to replace the plot. I think there are two methods to this, I can't remember what the other one is, one will effect an illegal house the other wont. Can someone back me up on this? Or am I out of it again?

4. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Remember that resizing your house drops your current house and everything in it drops to the ground for anybody to pick up.

All it really does is reserve the area for 1 hour so nobody can place a house while you are trying to place a new plot.

5. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

thanks will have a go, I dont think a larger one will go but want to test before i fill the place with junk