1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Security for characters on same acct

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tomp777, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Tomp777

Tomp777 Guest

How do i grant access/Friend status/Co-owner to other characters on the ssame account? If i use the signpost its wants me to click on them and I obviously can't do that. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All characters on the account you used to place the house have full rights. You don`t need to add those either as co-owners or friends, as they are "owners" of the house - all of them :)

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You would think that...however I learned if not all of your characters are in a guild and you mark the chest as "Guild" access, even if the character owns the house, they can't access it. Just something to note.

Otherwise, yup, if they are all on the same account they can open any chest, no matter what it's marked (minus the guild exception above)