1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House security Question

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Duncan McDermott, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I changed my tower to public today anticipating a visit to help get the historical banner. When I went to change the security of the front doors the access menu said owner was Lord OI Worker. I do not have nor have I ever had a character with that name.
    Can anyone explain to me why that would say that? And or how do I change it? I was resetting security with the house owner.

2. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

how bizarre! can you post a screen shot?

all sorts of glitches come to mind but mostly i wonder if the housing database needs time to catch up? did you buy this house from another player? maybe Lord OI Worker was a previous owner?

let us know if this resolves itself.

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah that sounds very strange. I've never heard of the doors having owners so if you purchased the house from someone, I think it has to be one fo the previous owners?

4. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I submitted a ticket, waited 45 minutes and had to log. I received a e mail explaining that Support fixed the problem. Sure enough I logged in and the house owners name is now on the security menu. Good Service Support Thank you

Kayhynn likes this.