1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House shopping, for a Smith....

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Rocklin, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Well, I have decided to keep my second account open and build a custom house. With my return I am going to concentrate on crafting with a specific interest in Blacksmithy. With that in mind, is there a place you would prefer a forge/mining house to sit?
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

anywhere near a mountain...
  3. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I guess I should have been more detailed. I know that mining is random now, but if you were a Blacksmith would you rather have a house for mining, a house for selling items or a different type of house. What about in Ter Mur, or maybe in Luna itself. I guess I am trying to decide where to place the house to best accomplish many things.
  4. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

if you can swing it a house in luna for the selling of way overpriced things... always good. would be great if you just sell some repair contracts

ter mur if you want to do things that way, i have a house there, lots of trees and mountains to mine, and i have only gotten the rareer imbuing ing from ter mur (crystaline black rock, and the crystal shard things).