1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House storage and High Seas booster

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hello,
    I have a keep, I applied a High Seas booster (the sign says 20%) but it still will not let me add stuff to the house...

Also, what are the default storage amount for houses? I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks

2. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

Not sure about the 1st question, don't have HS. On the 2nd tho, while I dont know where the website is I noticed, when helping my Nephew place a house, that all the storage info showed up on the House placement tool. Take a look.

3. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Try logging on (and check the house sign) with the account that owns the house?
    You may be only seeing the ML bonus, and not the additional HS bonus.

4. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You sure you added high seas right, you should have 40% if you did. You have 20% from mondains legacy long long ago.

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Did you add the code in the managament page? as well as in game?

6. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

Maybe it needs going through maintenance once to update?

7. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Try your bank - see if you can place 150 items in there (125 is normal +20% is 25 extra).

#7 Mandrake of DF, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'm pretty sure you put the code in game as well as on the account management page.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

10. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

No, for upgrades it only goes on the master account page, game items purchased go on the help menu ingame. And my upgrades have always shown right away, no server down or overnight for them to show.

#10 Parnoc, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  11. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There are some items that you need to put both in the account management page and in the promotion tab on the help gump in game. The gothic and rustic theme packs come to mind. High Seas however only has to be activated on the account management page, go into yours and double check that high seas is listed in your subscriptions. If its not, then you have to put it in again, the best way is to simply cut and paste it in, and then type in the security code from the box below that.

12. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

As Lord Lew said, you have to actually add the code for the High Seas booster to your account via the Account Mangement system.

The code will show up at the very end of the ordering process on the Origin store and also in the order confirmation e-mail message that you receive from Origin. (The e-mail subject will say something like, "Origin - Order confirmation for order #123456789012.")

confirmation e-mail.jpg

Log into the Account Management system. Then select the account you want to apply the High Seas booster to from the drop down box at the top center of the page. Then click on the orange "Activate Key" tab. Enter the code from the e-mail in the top box and then enter the captcha code in the bottom box and press the "Continue" button.

account management activate key.jpg

If you entered the codes properly, the next screen will tell you that the upgrade was applied to the account. You can also double check it by clicking on the orange "Subscriptions" tab and then scrolling toward the bottom to see the details of the account you're currently viewing. Click on the "Features" tab and then scroll through the list until you come to the one that says "High Seas" and confirm that it says "High Seas enabled" underneath it.

high seas enabled.jpg

Kelly O'Brian likes this.
  13. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nice Tina,that's above and beyond!!! I'm on my iPad mostly, in TapTalk, so lack the ability to go that extra mile. And to be honest I'm pretty lazy for the most part, so most likely would not have added the pics had I been In font of my PC. ;)