1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Teleporter set not on the claim list anymore??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Dec 22, 2010.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

okies i waited and waited...12 years gifts came to fruition...got 4 picks too...time to claim those house teleporter tiles...??? there not on the list?? have they been retracted as claim gifts??? surely they are no higher than 12 years??

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I can't check atm, but I seem to remember they weren't where I expected them to be. Have you tried all the headings? I think they were under 'miscellaneous' and not 'house add ons'. Are you sure the character you tried to claim them on is showing the full age? 144 months?

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

dohhhh its me im too young still...140 months...darn it im only 11 still...sorry for confusion 12s into 140 ....dohhhhh...gotta wait till im 144 ...still will have 6 picks then and not 4....hehehheheeeee

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well till then EA does have that one set anyone not 12 yrs old yet, can buy from them.

I think they work on gate scrolls or recalls, recharging them..they are pink instead of vet reward, gray hued.

5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Or you can buy them from some misguided vet. I sold my soul for a set. It was a good bargain. I have a new soul growing in the space left by the old one, we'll see how this one turns out...

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'm patiently waiting.... I'm 11 years with 1 month, 3 months and 5 months. So I have awhile to wait. Though I swear my accounts are stalling on aging... but maybe it's just my desire to get there.