1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] House Teleporter Tiles

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nozomi Tsuji, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Nozomi Tsuji

Nozomi Tsuji Adventurer

BLUF - Looking to buy a set of house tele tiles (vet reward not store bought tiles) what is the going price? Anyone have a set they would like to part with for a price? I'm not a materialistic player so I don't have a great deal to trade.

Had a little bit of a sabbatical, holidays, work etc. Now I'm back I decided to pop up another property which I told myself I would never do (typical).

As I was never intending to build another house I subsequently burnt up all my 12+ account vet rewards. I'm not so keen on waiting another 10 months to get more selections.

All else fails I'll get a set of the rechargeable tiles from the store :(

Thanks!

2. Nozomi Tsuji

Nozomi Tsuji Adventurer

Ah well, there goes £6.50. I guess it won't break the bank! ;)

On a side note, I happened to notice that the teleporter tiles have a PEGI 16+ rating. UO Game... maybe. Teleporter tiles... I don't think so!

I'll be expecting my teleporter tiles to swear at me when I use them and occasionally run around the house naked whilst on crack! :D Don't remember reading about that in the patch notes though!

By definition:

PEGI 16
    This rating is applied once the depiction of violence (or sexual activity) reaches a stage that looks the same as would be expected in real life. More extreme bad language, the concept of the use of tobacco and drugs and the depiction of criminal activities can be content of games that are rated 16.

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

The positive thing with the rechargable ones is that they create business for our local scribes.

stmac1988 and kelmo like this.