1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Teleporter

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Green Mouser, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

The Devs did it right this time. An Amazing set of items!

The reward is 2 tiles in a specially marked bag. The tiles can be locked down in "Owner" houses. Tested a set with one in one of my houses and other locked down in a friend's owned home changed the access and poof we were bouncing back and forth.

They do cross Facets. Didnt try in Fel so I dont know if it gives warnings (remembering the past and people luring others to their doom).

Very, impressed with these tiles and the possibilities it gives. A guild member said it is a great tool for his crafter to safely enter his Fel home (just an example).

Attached Files:

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

The Siege bug with the teleporters is not fixed yet. Reds can't use them from Felucca to Males, I don't know about other facets.
    On Siege reds are allowed on all facets.

[​IMG]

3. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

"You are Banished" is pretty stern.

4. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes it is :) But I do love my teleporters even when this char will have to gate to my Luna house, she can use the teleporter home to my Skara (Fel) house.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mine are working great, although the "guild" security setting doesn't work.
    If you try to go from one house to another and the house is private you get the message "you do not have access to the destination" or some similar virbiage so people can't get into my Fel house from my Malas house :p

6. FrejaSP

If the house are privat and the guildmember do not have access to the house, he can't go there even when he is your guildmember.

If the house is public and you only want guildmembers to go there, you set the teleporter to guildmembers

7. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone got a set for sale on Europa? :)
    Will be 2 years before I can claim them myself :(

Its the best reward of them all!