1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House Teleporters Only Work One Way ??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Arwen, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just purchased a pair of house teleporters. I linked both teleporters, and put one in my keep and one in my castle. On the account I was on, I am owner of the keep and co-owner of the castle. It will teleport me from the keep to the castle, but it will not work from the castle to the keep. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong? I set access to both teleporters to co-owner.

2. Lord Obsidian

Lord Obsidian Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

If you have placed your castle teleporter adjacent to e.g. hanging axes, a tapestry or any other house deco with an "invisible footprint", it will be floating and therefore not working. You might try to place it somewhere else or you can try to fix it by lowering the teleporter to the right height/level.

3. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You might also make sure you set the permissions properly on the teleporter that isn't working.

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

If these are the pink purchased kind, rather than the gray vet reward kind, make sure that both teleporters are charged (gate scrolls).

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was the one at the castle secured instead of locked down? I have a set of the ones that use gate scrolls and they will not teleport you if secured instead of locked down.

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is the problem/solution I had as well.
    I'm not sure which it was (locked down/secure) but for some reason one of them doesn't work.