1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

House to the Gargoyle side of the Abyss?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Sono, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Sono

Sono Adventurer

So, I've been using the house in the Abyss on the Gargoyle side of the Abyss. Today, I get the message that I don't have access to the house. Did they change the access rights?

2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

more than likely, yes. And if its the one I think you're talking about. Promathia, here on stratics, owns it. All he may be doing is moving rares around that are on display. The house should be public soon, just keep checking. :)

( The one Promathia owns is the one near the rat spawn, "Cavern Of The Discarded" . If you are referring to the other one, then I'm not sure why you can't get into it)

#2 Alexander of ATL., Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  3. Sono

Sono Adventurer

Yeah, I finally made it over to that area again and took a look at the house. It's owned by Solus and private. If that's Promathia, hopefully he'll reopen it. It's a pain to run through the half the dungeon. :)

4. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Knowing Solus he locked it up tight to commune with the Guardian or something.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

LOLOL

6. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

lol just saw this thread (Yes I know its from the 8th). The house was private purely to move stuff around.

DJAd likes this.
  7. Sono

Sono Adventurer

Yes. And, I kept trying until it was public again and I praised your name. :)

Btw, thank you so much for giving us access to this house and access to the dungeon.