1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

House Upgrade

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Aalia, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    I know its not possible for every player to have a castle. Since the plots to place one are limited and it is near impossible to even buy one especially on the fuller shards.

I dont even really like a castle because the layout is just nothing i would like to have. BUT the storrage is really nice!

Why not make it able for a amount of gold or even $ to upgrade your 18x18 to castle storrage?

A castle would still be a castle but the players that are only after storrage have a chance to get the storrage without having to pay 1500 $ or more.
  2. Apocalyptica

Apocalyptica Guest

Dollars? Like paying RL money to get a castle ingame? Who would do that? *shakes head*