1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

housed owned by OSI

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Mina_Lino, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Mina_Lino

Mina_Lino Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

How come some houses are owned by OSI?

Do they ever go IDOC?

I had my eye on an idoc but it's suddenly owned by OSI and it's status seems to stay the same..

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

usually its a scriptors/cheaters house siezed by EA, as far as i know it takes a long time for the house to drop if ever after being siezed.

3. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

If there is rented vendors in the house when the house goes Idoc the house will go to OSI. Once the vendors go away the house will fall.

4. Mina_Lino

Mina_Lino Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

well i bumped into 3 houses owned by OSI slightly and fairly worn (forever!)

No vendors inside tho.
    (but maybe baarkeeps....)

Even saw a 9x9 plot with nearly nothing on it...but i had my eye on the agapite anvil.
    It was greatly worn and then changed owners to OSI.

I have no clue what triggers it that a house is suddenly owned by OSI.

5. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Does the house fall immediately once the vendors are gone, or does it go through the rest of its cycle and then fall?

This is something I've never known.

6. rayvowrath

rayvowrath Guest

I would like to know too.....

7. Lexfixr

Lexfixr Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

To answer the question does the house fall immediately-- the short answer is, it can fall anytime after all the vendors not owned by the house owner are gone. I watched a house owned by OSI it went to greatly worn and fell at 5 am server time. never went to IDOC and the best part of it was I was just walking by when it fell. It still had one vendor on it when it collapsed

8. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

That's been my experience as well. Seems veeeeery random once a house goes to OSI. No telling when it'll fall, or if it will.