1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

houseing problems?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by xblade, Aug 2, 2010.

1. xblade

xblade Sage
    Stratics Veteran

so im an idocer and have talked with a few others today about idoc's and there is some really strange things going on with the house's falling and all items poofs as well and the times on house's falling now are just wow got them falling at all times during they day now. so if the dev's are reading this us idocer's would like to know what is going on with these problems

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hrm, well recent publishes will have pushed the times back. I haven't camped in a few days, seemed same old same old to me. Also there will be cheater's houses falling - which I think is just GMs setting them to decay. They will probably be removing the items inside as well. And there are always the houses that people decay themselves by placing new ones because they can't figure out to check the moving crate so they can't drop the old house. But really Baja doesn't have a high turnover for houses falling so we might have missed anything weird going on.