1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Houses on Magincia?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nastia Cross, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I recently became the owner of a house on Magincia and I'm wondering if it would be considered a rare. The house is on Mag beach (see picture). Also, any ideas of approximate value? Thanks.

Attached Files:

• map.JPG
      File size:
      15.8 KB
  2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Don't think houses are allowed to be sold on here Nastia, but nice spot :D Was probably worth more when Magnicia was nice a built up, but i hear it will get rebuilt at some point so might want to hold onto it :)
  3. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks Escaflowne. There's over 100 views on this thread... anyone else care to weigh in on whether a house can be considered a rare?
  4. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
    Houses can be considered rare. There is a limited supply of space, regardless of how you define it. However, real estate transactions are kept off this forum.