1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Housewarming Party this Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Second Life Discussions' started by Flippers, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Having settled in a new location, it's time to invite folks to check it out.

With Halloween and (by then) the elections over, it will be a great opportunity to deflate by a pond of orange soda, take in a silly video, listen to Oldies, join in ethnic dances... well, you get the idea :)

The modest party will be on Wednesday November 5th from 6pm SLT at
  2. Polly

Polly Guest

Too late for me I'm afraid, way past my bedtime !

Hope you have a great time :)

3. Flippers

Flippers Guest

NP - it wasnt the best night. Robinwood apparently has lessons every Wednesday in Livingtree and several friends who said they were eager to show were noshows. The party moved to my pool shop (which is a beach setting) where everyone danced to the oldies stream. I was starting to fall asleep when some left and others arrived and I got IMs of where's the party about 90 minutes later lol.

Nikki made it for a short time to say hello.

I'll have to do a beach party thing.

I know I want to do some special trivia contest since Swiss Colony is sending me free truffles and they're too dangerous to have in the house.