1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing Abyss Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Speedy Orkit, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

My only complaint about it is it can't be done multiple times in a day. Not so much for the housing spots, but for the talisman/cloaks. On Siege we get one character slot, so people running the quest 49 times and getting only 2-3 rewards know what I mean. I didn't even do the quest for the house, I really just wanted to collect the cloaks for my sampire. *frown*

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I thought Siege was about "playstyle" and not "items"?

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

It is, but part of it is reserving some history on Siege for me too. As was the case with Halloween costumes, I grinded my butt off getting a full set of 5, then gave a ton away so others could have them. Then they introduced the turn in system, me and Famine busted hump and spent lots of money(aprox. 20-25m or about 200m+ prodo) buying up costumes so Siege could actually have a full set of collection costumes before it ended.