1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing add-ons messed up?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gheed, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok I can't remember if it were always like this. But I have been messing around with add-ons trying to get around the goza issue (you cant place add-ons on goza atm). So I placed a pentagram deed. Notice the object is directly centered over 4 teleport pads:

[​IMG]

Then I went into custom mode and bounced back out. look where the pentagram is now:

[​IMG]

It moved NW one tile. In fact I can bounce in and out of custom and the add-on will continue to creep NW untill it hits a wall. Then it re-deeds and goes in the moving crate. Has this always behaved like this?

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It isn't just add-ons with gozas.. its add-ons with other deeds. I had put heritage rug under my loom right before the publish, went to change out the color of the rug (post publish) and now I can't put the two if any part of them share a tile.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Aye... I have seen the pentagrams, arcane circles and such do creep up at times when redecorating.

4. THyRoID99

THyRoID99 Guest

That's been happening for a very long time. Like, over two years as far as I remember.

5. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for your replies. I've been designing houses for a long long time. But not once do I ever remember placing add-ons until I was through with custom mode.