1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Housing ADD

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Caelas, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

So I designed and decorated my house around an Asian theme. Been thinking and looking around, and now I'm thinking of going for something more free form. Which, of course, means most the Asian deco i have is kind of useless.

What should I do, try to make an "Asian corner" in a new design, or sell it? Granted I only payed maybe 200-1k gold per piece as most are very common stealable arties.
  2. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

If you do decide to sell your items, let me know. Maybe we can make a bulk deal that works for us both :) ICQ 98520356.
  3. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Hopefully you are on Legends!

That being said, I have a large exterior sandstone (orange) wall. Looks rather bare. What could I put on it to make it less bleh? The house is a workshop / trophy area.
  4. Caelas

Caelas Guest

On second thought, i found a very nice plot on Tokuno Makato island. 10x14 house, lot smaller than what I'm used to, but i kept the asian theme and i'm loving the new location, being my guild pretty much owns that island.
  5. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

Im on Europa. But im glad you figured it out, enjoy your new house :)