1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing Count on Siege Perilous is 1553 units.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_OldAsTheHills, Apr 18, 2008.

1. This down from last time count of 1845.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Drop of almost 300. When was your last count done?

-Skylark

3. <blockquote><hr>

Drop of almost 300. When was your last count done?

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]
    Last fall. Make nothing more out of this data than it is. I believe this
    is normal.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

4. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

I wonder what the count would be if you subtracted everyone's extra accounts and then subtracted everyone who was inactive. I'm afraid to guess.

5. <blockquote><hr>

I wonder what the count would be if you subtracted everyone's extra accounts and then subtracted everyone who was inactive. I'm afraid to guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You seem to not listen to me. Make nothing more of this data than it is.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

6. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

I'm not sure how many times you've done these counts but every time you do it seems like the number just gets lower and lower. Wasn't it lower last time you counted too? It is useful data. It shows that our population is declining. And if people don't trust the data all they have to do is look around to see that Siege is a ghost town, and has been for a long time. Next time we'll have 1000 houses. The devs need to fix the shard fast.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

We have one house on Siege, 2 on Europa. Both mine and Terry's chars live in the house and we have 5 'guest' bedrooms. One of those is currently occupied.

8. The count has gone up and down, like waves on the ocean.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix