1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing database?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uriah Heep, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So is it on or not? Was sposed to be on today, but still can't place a house, getting the message house placement is unavailable?

Will it be later today, or it just cancelled for the time being.

2. Anon McDougle

Anon McDougle Visitor

still down on Origin....

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Darn it...I wanted to place my house on the hour so I knew exactly when the first one went into condemned status...hope it gets turned on soon!

Anon McDougle and Dantes like this.
  4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

probably looking after the weekend now??

5. Dixie chessy/legends

i say leave it off till bout 6pm est.....seeing as how i thought they might drop at midnight since that was 2-20....then i waited for 6am server up cause that again is 2-20 now its 9am and coffee isnt helping ......i need a nap lol

Modoc and Dantes like this.
  6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Well it IS still early...maybe we'll wait until everyone has had their coffee and stuff first :)

7. Dantes

Dantes Sage

I'm with Dixie, I stayed up all night to get a spot I've been eyeing. I'm at 29 hours awake and I don't know if I'll make it much longer lol

Dixie chessy/legends likes this.
  8. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well it was posted a few days ago that it was going to be turned back on today, which means they must have had some idea, they could at least have given some indication of when. Once gain information is poor, after all Friday is 24 hours long. As no estimate was given I assumed it would be at server down/up, and obviously I was wrong. And actually we have not had any confirmation that it will still be today even.

9. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

You have a problem if you stayed awake for 29 hours for this.... maybe you should consider taking a break.

10. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Hey, they have to save those items for their friends they havent seen or heard from in over 90 days right ? Cause well, that's what friends are for, and anyone playing UO should be loaded up with friends cause, well, it's just such a darn friendly game for friends and such...and ........ok I"m done.

11. Dantes

Dantes Sage

Lol. I just reactivated my account 4 days ago. I'm addicted. It's like back when I first started playing UO. And sleep is for the weak, breaks are for casuals - I gotta get that house spot.

12. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wow you guys are hard fricken core.

Ive sat at a house once for 4 hours and the only reason i did that was because there were two 2 story statues and the sign read idoc.... after 4 hours i realized the owner named it idoc lmao.

13. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Housing is back on..at least on Origin...house is placed...first house went into decay status 9 minutes ago...gonna keep track :)

Good luck everyone!

Edited to add picture..and it did go from a public house to a private one so that's working :)

[​IMG]

10:20-Like New
    10:55-Slightly Worn

#13 Larisa, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    Kayhynn likes this.
  14. Dixie chessy/legends

1st wave done! =) now for a nap before the greatlys hit idoc..........this is better than christmas! except the reds......reds u are killing my fun :p

Larisa likes this.