1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing fix but what about spawn cams?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

You know it just occurred to me that the limit put on free accounts to no longer be able to place a house could also help put a dent in spawn cams as well.

Why not restrict all accounts under 30 days old from going to felucca?

Would this not make it a much harder task to watch spawns. At the very least it would require an active paying account to do so.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree with you that your idea would help some.. I have posted before that if they would make ghosts in champ area not able to see SPAWN INSIDE that area while dead would solve it all. If they can't see the spawn that the cam drops dead.. I think your idea has merit due to keeping out the pest that make trial accounts to bother fellow PvPers. We have enough trouble with PvP and this could break down a couple issues at once by not allowing newbies into fel at all not just young status.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Why not restrict all accounts under 30 days old from going to felucca?

Would this not make it a much harder task to watch spawns. At the very least it would require an active paying account to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that they should just not be allowed to enter either the fel dungeons or just the fel dungeon champion area.

4. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I agree with ya......sometime back I tried, (outta boredom) pirates of the caribbean online, (YARRR, a WoW rip-off pirates style)....but,
    What you can do, go to, and achieve was very limited without a full upgrade.

ten clams a month isn't bad but, it got old fast. One thing EA/Mythic can learn from them......customer service was located in Oregon, and I talked to a chick named misty. Just like the old days....he he he.