1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Housing in New Haven

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Orlacc, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

When did they start to allow housing in New Haven? I see one house on the edge of Old Haven. I looked all over and it said 'housing is not allowed here.'
  2. Paidric

Paidric Guest

The only house I know allowed on Europa is the old counselor guild house. It was placed way back when the volunteer program existed.

I wish I could place even a small house on the road between old and new haven :)
  3. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

This is a new, player house right on the edge of Old Haven on Atlantic. Got a little excited as I am looking to place a home. It seems to be the only spot though.
  4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
    It could have been placed by an event moderator. They have a little more freedom when it comes to placing event-related buildings throughout the shards.
  5. Paidric

Paidric Guest

Couldn't find any house in Atlantic though I might not have looked everywhere.
    The only one I saw is the white marble counselor guild house.