1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing issues - wth?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by tehfloof, Sep 1, 2010.

1. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

I have a guild mate that places when idocs fall, sells and repeats the next day on same account. He found me a nice spot so i loaded my packies and demolished my house, but still i cannot place or be traded. Now I have no house and no where to put my stuff.

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

if u only had one house and droped it shouldent be a prob less u palced another and droped old one and then droped new one and tried to place, but can always do like i do, use boats as a house storage.

3. tehfloof

Uh, what?

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Did you have two houses on your account in the past few days? Did you try to place a couple times but then demolished and replaced?

5. tehfloof

I transfered from legends and placed a hous eon atlantic and demolished the one onlegends the small one on atlantic

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thats what hosed you, if you have two houses on your account at the same time it will cause you to go on the week long timer even if you no longer have those houses.