1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Housing Locations

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GreyPawn, Aug 14, 2009.

1. GreyPawn

GreyPawn Guest

Can anyone tell me where the available housing locations are in Ter Mur?

I see that the official Stygian Abyss website says "In Ter Mur, players will be able to create gargish housing with exclusive new tile selections." so I am under the assumption that there is player housing in Ter Mur. In little under an hour or so, I've run through what I think is the entirety of it, judging by the Atlas, but I still can't find any player housing at all.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    Before the server wipe earlier you could place houses south of the main city in the big empty grass areas. I tried earlier and it doesnt seem possible anymore.
  3. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    Will this be like the Malas trailer parks?
  4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    For the moment the answer is "nowhere"... housing seems to be off in Ter Mur since the open beta started.. used to be in other places though.