1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing Plots?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Nigel Of Minoc, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Nigel Of Minoc

Nigel Of Minoc Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey everyone,
    I've been looking to no avail for a place to build a Keep for a while. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look? I've scoured the lands for months and found a lot of places for Towers and 18x18 but nothing Keep worthy. At this point I'm open to anywhere (but would prefer Felucca) and would greatly appreciate the help. I would be leaving a decent size spot in Felucca near Minoc open as well.

Thanks,
    Nigel

2. Andsteel

Andsteel Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have been looking also with no luck. Seems there are no spots available currently (in Fel anyway).

3. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

try buying up properties around a place that might be a good spot of course youll need 2 or 3 accounts and a little time tram ones shouldnt be to hard to get fel ones might cost a little more of course you need around 50 mil for anyone to be interested in selling one 100 mil im sure would get you something. :loser:

4. Renegade I

Renegade I Guest

i have one ill be selling soon

5. where at near minoc? I have a fel keep I may be insterested in letting go. icq 557064

6. Nigel Of Minoc

Nigel Of Minoc Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Renegade, did you sell yet? Please shoot me a PM if you have not.