1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing Question?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by imported_Public Storage, Apr 4, 2008.

1. So I have been back in game for about a week. I have already placed a Large Tower just West of Brittan on the main road (in Tram). I wanted to place in Fel, but had to place cause my chars were loaded down when I reopened my account after a few years away, (banks, backpacks, and beetles were all full). I have found a spot for a Keep in fel, but now I am kind of torn between the two lands. Since I have been back I have seen (0) zero players in Fel. I guess my question is, would you place the large keep or continue to live out of the large tower? Is Fel that dead or do people just goto direct spots in Fel and never run around, mine, chop lumber, etc...?

2. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

My own opinion is to place the keep in Fel. Where people are should have little bearing on where you live. Also, I love living in Fel, just my opinion. I live south of Wrong and get people running by from time to time.

3. I guess it's always good to have a house in fel just incase ya go red....

4. I would have to see someone...or someone(s), then subsequently kill aforementioned someone(s) to turn red.

And I do own a Keep in Fel now.

KeKe La^^

5. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

u should get a house in luna [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

I would have to see someone...or someone(s), then subsequently kill aforementioned someone(s) to turn red.

And I do own a Keep in Fel now.

KeKe La^^

[/ QUOTE ]

Start a spawn, then you will soon be found by a certain guilds ghost cam....

7. Guest

Guest Guest

:| you have to have ghosts at a cam to have a cam setup.. [​IMG] the guild you're applying that does it... doesn't.

8. Lol, my mistake! [​IMG] We just found a couple hiding afk players recently, one called Despise....

9. Guest

Guest Guest

It's still an assumption saying that we cheat.. maybe theres a dummy account out there to check spawns while we're running the rest? Or.. Despise is actually a common name :\ either way don't accuse.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

It's still an assumption saying that we cheat.. maybe theres a dummy account out there to check spawns while we're running the rest? Or.. Despise is actually a common name :\ either way don't accuse.

11. I'm sorry, could you show me the bit where I mention a guilds name?

You only assumed. Guilty conscience, I presume.

12. I'm sorry, could you show me the bit where I mention a guilds name?

You only assumed. Guilty conscience, I presume.

13. <blockquote><hr>

I'm sorry, could you show me the bit where I mention a guilds name?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know, I was just thinking that! I think you have to mention a name or something for it to actually be an accusation don't you?