1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing Servers Down?!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cdavbar, Dec 18, 2010.

1. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So on all my accounts i try to use the house placement tool and get the message Housing and trading are unavailable, try again later.

Anyone else having issues?

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Is it in a single location? Have you placed or received a house in the last 7 days? Is the character more than 14 days old?

Only 3 issues I can think of.

3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

anywhere on the map. and my account is from the beggining of UO, also, even if i had placed a house it would give me a message with remaining hours before i can place again..

Did you read my post?

When trying to use tool it says
    HOUSING AND TRADING ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I read your post. And you can get the unavailable msg when recently receiving a house. You left out the details that I asked for, and also I believe it is character specific so the character needs to be more than 14 days old, but I will assume it is considering your previous response.

I did not run out and log on uo just to try and use a tool, I asked questions to see if any of those could be an issue.

5. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Still down I sold a home I can not hand to the new owner. No trade screen however I get a message that the house is in the process of trading. :-(

I like getting people there items ASAP when they buy them

6. Bethany_lg

Bethany_lg Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

housing tool doesn't do anything when I try to use it on either account. anyone else having trouble placing today? I'm on legends.

7. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ya my housing tool wouldnt do anything when i dbl clicked it.Same happened to a friend,then like 30 min later it just worked when i didnt even click it ,,,,thats a long delay

8. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am having the same issues right now.